1. Join us
2. Enter the Personal Office (PO).
3. There will be two big buttons: “Charity” and “Need charity".
4. If you want to help someone with your free money, so click “Charity” and point the sum of money, you would like to put in the System. The minimal sum is Rs 2000.
5. You will get in the same moment Blessing in your PO, and they begin to grow with the rates of 0.5% per day. By the way You get blessing,they will be under the status “Unconfirmed”, because You didn't transfer your money, you just decided to do that.
6. Then you will get the order with bank details of a man that you must transfer the money. The order will also have the contact details of that man, so you can talk with him if you wish and make sure, that he is real and alive man, same as You are. There is no central account in NetPrachar, to collect all the money of volunteers(and from where they could be stolen easily). All the money transfers are made directly between volunteers. It means that everything is quite clear and honest.NetPrachar plays just a role as some kind of a dispatch, which connect the Volunteers.
7. Transfer the money to that volunteer. He confirms the receive, and after that Your blessing become “confirmed”. That's it! Now You can refund them fully or in parts.
8. If you need money,click “Need Charity” and point the sum. Another volunteer will get the order and he will transfer money to You, Charity. Same You did it before. But don't forget to confirm you money receive, after You get the money to Your bank account. (Not before! Beware of fraudsters!) Or the sender couldn't confirm his blessing.
9. You can take a look of PO and all this buttons "Charity" and "Need Charity" in the DEMO.
10. You can read detailed rules of system on the page "What is NetPrachar".
We suggest you to participate with a small sum at the beginning, not critical for You, and go through the full process. From registration until you get the money. And so You will understand everything and all doubts will disappear. Good Luck!